For the new Season we have created a new course, you will need a reasonable level of cooking experience before joining us for this experience.
We are going to treat you to a full day cooking of Gourmet dishes, you will learn to cook with fantastic locally sourced fresh ingredients, allowing you to take home new recipes and skills to impress your friends and family.
The experience will include your arrival meal where you will meet the others joining you for the cooking day, and on day 1 you will be treated to a traditional french breakfast and then we will head off to the kitchen for the day where we will create fabulous food for lunch and sit down to enjoy your hard work.
After lunch we will reconvene and start on the prep for our evening meal again we will cook the meal and sit down and enjoy your hard work in a relaxing environment, with local wine and of course weather permitting we will enjoy this outside in the sun drenched gardens.
Examples of the meals we will be cooking during your cooking experience could be :
– Pan fried Scallops on a bed of Celeriac puree and local Boudin noir
– Ham hock terrine with crispy poached egg and pickled veg
– Beef carpaccio with quails eggs
– Beetroot cured salmon with coriander salad and pickled radish
– Glazed Lemon tart with goats cheese sorbet and chocolate macaron
Of course the menu will change in line with the season and likes/dislikes and allergies of those attending the course.
We do take into consideration if anyone has allergies and can not eat specific ingredients, so please let us know if you have anything that we need to work around.
On the second day of your experience we will head off to the Farmers Market to buy the ingredients for the days cooking. We will have a walk have a walk around and then stop off for a coffee maybe some people watching. Then we will head back to prepare and cook the meals for the day.
This package includes
– 3 nights at TheSecretGarden-France
– Welcome meal on your arrival
– Full day and half day gourmet cooking session (10 hours)
– 3 breakfast, 2 lunch and 3 evening meal (including welcome meal)
– The evening meals will be 3 courses.
– Tea and coffee and wine with your meals.
If you have any special requests, please feel free to send an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us on 0033(0)243 462805 or 0044(0)131 202 6080